COMPACT, COOL AND DURABLE
Authentic mountain biking performance and style. First and foremost, a mountain bike helmet should be comfortable and durable. The Giro Phase MTB Helmet is true to the core; light, cool and durable enough to handle even the most daunting climbs and rock-strewn ribbons of singletrack. With the easy fit and adjustability of Acu Dial 2 and the comfort of Super Fit sizing, it’s a top performer for riders looking for a low-profile helmet at a great price.
- In-Mold Construction – The In-mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts, This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece ‘exoskeleton’ that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Super Fit Engineering – Giro’s proprietary Super Fit sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of hand-crafting helmets to fit the best bike riders in the world. By creating helmets in 3 sizes to fit snugly and securely while also matching the human body’s form, Giro’s Super Fit sizes comfortably fit up to 98% of the world’s population, yet look (and fit) like they are custom made just for you.
- Acu Dial 2 Fit System – The Acu Dial 2 system combines the convenience of single-handed fit tension adjustment with multiple fit belt anchor points, providing a wider and finer range of adjustment for maximum comfort. It’s also ponytail compatible, for riders with longer hair.
- Snap fit visor
- Suggested Use: Recreational MTB, MTB Trail Ride, Touring, Urban/Commute
- Construction: In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Acu Dial ™ 2
- Ventilation: 24 vents