A premium long finger glove that’s ideal for riding or racing in cooler weather conditions. The Giro Monaco LF Road Cycling Glove combines race-ready performance and features in a light, cozy, full-finger design. The supple micro vented Pittards® leather palm offers great grip, plus the comfort of Technogel® padding and the durability needed for high mileage riders.
- Super Fit Engineering - Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Pittards Leather - Select Giro gloves feature Pittards cabretta (hairsheep) leather chosen for its thin-but-tough structure. Pittards leathers undergo a special tanning process that helps the leather to absorb less water and resist sweat better than other leathers and synthetics. In addition to outstanding performance, no other material provides the fit and comfort of natural leather; it is a difference you will feel the moment you try on a pair of Giro gloves.
- Technogel - Technogel is a proprietary polyurethane material originally designed for medical applications. Giro use Technogel for the padding in Giro’s premium gloves because of its superior pressure distribution characteristics. When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deforming along all three axes. Normal padding materials tend to deform only along one axis which causes pressure to accumulate in the direct contact zones.
- Upper - Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, breathable mesh.
- Palm - Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit; Double-stitched seams in critical areas to enhance durability; Updated Pittards® vented leather palm enhances grip and breathability, resists moisture.
- Padding - 3mm Technogel® pads distribute pressure more evenly for comfort and durability with less padding.
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Sonic-welded pull tab
- Low-profile Velcro closure