RUGGED STYLE. BIG PERFORMANCE. IMPRESSIVE VALUE.
The Giro Hex MTB Helmet fuses a muscular, progressive style with the versatility you need for aggressive trail riding. It’s stocked with all the features you need for the mountain, including the sure comfort and stability of Roc Loc 5 and the tool-free adjustment of Giro’s P.O.V. visor. Many riders swear it’s the best all-mountain helmet for the money, hands down.
- In-Mold Construction – The In-mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts, This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece ‘exoskeleton’ that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Super Fit Engineering – Giro’s proprietary Super Fit sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of hand-crafting helmets to fit the best bike riders in the world. By creating helmets in 3 sizes to fit snugly and securely while also matching the human body’s form, Giro’s Super Fit sizes comfortably fit up to 98% of the world’s population, yet look (and fit) like they are custom made just for you.
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System – The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it’s almost 40% lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
- P.O.V. Visor – Point of View visors are anchored by a patented internal clutch mechanism that allows 15-degrees of tool-free, on-the-fly vertical adjustment while preventing the visor from rattling and coming loose over rough and technical terrain. They’re also easily removed without tools.
- P.O.V. adjustable visor with 15 degree vertical adjustment
- Suggested Use: All-Mountain, MTB Trail Ride, MTB Endurance/Marathon
- Construction: In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Roc Loc® 5
- Ventilation: 21 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling