THE COOL KIDS HELMET
Kids and parents agree the Giro Flume Cycling Helmet for kids is the coolest helmet around! With the one-handed adjustability of the Acu Dial system it’s easy to get a comfortable, stable fit so kids can get riding quickly without fuss. The shell is bonded to the helmet using the same In-Mold technology as Giro’s best adult helmets, so it’s light and durable, too. Plus, it comes in a range of colors and graphics that kids are immediately drawn to, so they’ll want to wear it whenever they ride.
- In-Mold Construction – The In-mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts, This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece ‘exoskeleton’ that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Universal Fit Sizing – Giro’s Universal Fit helmets are sculpted to look good and fit great for almost anyone on the first try. By developing proprietary shell sizes based on specific customer groups, and combining them with an easily-adjustable fit system, it’s easy for you to get the right fit, straight out of the box, without the hassle or expense of trying multiple sizes.
- Acu Dial Fit System – The original Acu Dial system combines the ease of single-handed fit tension adjustment with a full 360° fit band for a quick, stable fit in Giro’s line of Universal Fit helmets. It’s also ponytail compatible, for riders with longer hair.
- Snap-fit visor
- Suggested Use: Youth Size
- Construction: In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Acu Dial
- Ventilation: 20 vents