The Giro Women’s Candela Winter Road Cycling Glove is a women’s glove that’s tailor-made for rides where warm, dry hands are essential (40° F / 5° C). The Candela combines a water- and wind-resistant, breathable, soft shell upper with fleece lining and a Clarino™ palm for warmth, durability and dexterity. It’s light enough to wear for long rides, and warm enough to fight off temperatures that hover above freezing.
- Super Fit - Super fit is a proprietary design process Giro uses to optimize their gloves for comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineered gloves significantly reduce bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. With as many as five sizes available per model, it adds up to a great pair of gloves that practically disappear when you put them on.
- Clarino Synthetic Palm - Clarino synthetic leather is chosen for its supple and durable structure. Clarino provides fit, comfort and performance that mimics the best leathers, and makes a difference you will feel the moment you try on a pair of Giro gloves.
- Upper - 3-layer soft shell with water- and wind-resistant membrane to resist cold, stormy weather; X-Static® anti-microbial fleece lining; Insulated, moisture-wicking cuff with adjustable closure
- Palm - Super Fit™ design for women, with three-panel palm for a tailored fit; Clarino™ synthetic leather for enhanced durability; Silicone detailing for enhanced grip
- Padding - 3mm EVA padding distributes pressure for comfort and durability
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Injected rubber pull tab
- Reflective detailing