The Giro Ambient 2 Winter Cycling Glove is the best-selling, best-fitting glove for cold, damp days that demand a little more from your equipment (40° F / 5° C). The Ambient 2 combines a water- and wind-resistant, breathable soft shell upper with X-Static fleece lining and a Clarino palm for warmth, durability and amazing dexterity. It’s light enough to wear for long rides, and warm enough to fight off temperatures that hover above freezing.
- Super Fit Engineering for Gloves - Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- X-Static Fiber – X-Static fibers use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your hands warm, and your gloves free of odor-causing bacteria and fungus
- Palm – Super Fit design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit; Clarino synthetic leather for enhanced durability; Silicone detailing for enhanced grip
- Upper – 3-layer soft shell with enhanced DWR water resistance. Windproof exterior fabric. Reflective detailing Absorbent, fleeced wiping surface. X-Static anti-microbial fleece lining Insulated, moisture-wicking cuff with adjustable closure
- Padding - 3mm EVA padding
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Updated box construction finger fourchette
- Injected rubber pull tab
- Reflective detailing