Giro’s first Air Attack™ was a revelation in styling and performance for all types of riding. Inspired by the original, the new Giro Air Attack Road Helmet delivers a dose of free speed. Its compact, lightweight and super-aerodynamic design slices through air to deliver a hyper-efficient ride. And with the comfort, adjustability and enhanced airflow you get from the all-new Roc Loc® Air system, this helmet is one of the coolest designs you can put on your head.
- In-Mold Construction – The In-mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet’s impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts, This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece ‘exoskeleton’ that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Super Fit Engineering – Giro’s proprietary Super Fit sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of hand-crafting helmets to fit the best bike riders in the world. By creating helmets in 3 sizes to fit snugly and securely while also matching the human body’s form, Giro’s Super Fit sizes comfortably fit up to 98% of the world’s population, yet look (and fit) like they are custom made just for you.
- Roc Loc Air Fit System – This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. It’s the new standard in cool comfort.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation – Giro helmets are developed utilizing their proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet’s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider’s head while forcing heat and stable air out. It’s the most effective cooling system available and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- X-Static Padding – X-Static padding contains a fiber made with layers of pure silver that is permanently bonded to the surface of the fabric. Silver has 100% natural anti-microbial performance that helps to reduce odor and regulate heat, so your helmet stays fresh and comfortable naturally.
- Wind tunnel-aided design
- Removable X-Static comfort padding
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle
- Suggested Use: Road, Aero/Tri
- Construction: In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fit System: Roc Loc Air
- Ventilation: 6 vents, internal channeling
- NOT COMPATIBLE with the Giro Air Attack Shield