You swim. You bike. You run. You obsess over data and details. So does Garmin. And they’ve just perfected your new training partner. The Garmin Forerunner 910XT GPS Running Watch is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate¹ for running and cycling. It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display.
- Dive In - Designed for open water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50 m (164 ft). It’s the first multisport watch from Garmin to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency. The 910XT’s robust design and easy operations make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding.
- Because it’s GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you traveled so you can view it later on a map in Garmin’s free online community, Garmin Connect™. This feature can help you analyze your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
- Transition Seamlessly - Whether you’re training or racing, every second counts, so the 910XT makes it easy and seamless to transition between sports. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you don’t lose precious seconds in transition. The optional quick release mount allows you to move the 910XT easily from wrist to bike.
- Try it Dry - On land, Forerunner 910XT offers many of the features of Garmin’s advanced cycling computers and sport watches to accurately capture your time, distance, speed or pace and more. The 910XT is the first multisport device from Garmin to incorporate a barometric altimeter for highly accurate elevation data, including ascent, descent and grade. Configurable data fields let you customize multiple training pages for each sport. Set up vibration alerts to give a silent nudge when you hit a split, when it’s time to take nutrition or if you need a little feedback to stay within range of your goals. With these high-level features and up to 20 hours of battery life, the 910XT is ideal for athletes training for ultras or iron distance tris.
- Take it to the Next Level - For advanced training, the 910XT is compatible with ANT+™ sensors, including the included speed/cadence sensor for cycling and premium heart rate monitor. Track your weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the 910XT with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on Forerunner 910XT, and then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
- And for those data-driven athletes, the 910XT also is compatible with ANT+ power meters, like Vector™, Garmin’s pedal-based power meter.
- Plan, Analyze and Share - Make the most of every workout by uploading to Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your activity on a map and view detailed metrics. You also can use Connect to plan new routes, create and schedule custom workouts and explore activities from other users. Through the magic of ANT+ wireless technology and the tiny USB stick that comes with your 910XT, your workout data automatically transfers to your computer when in range. Mac® and PC compatible.
- What’s in the Box?
- Forerunner 910XT
- USB ANT Stick™
- Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- Speed/Cadence Sensor
- Quick Release Kit
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Expander strap
Although heart rate monitor may be worn in water, it will not transmit heart rate data while submerged.