Make the most of every ride with Garmin Edge 800 Cycling Computer — the first touch screen GPS bike computer. Providing navigation and performance monitoring, Edge 800 is ideal for touring, commuting, competitive cycling and mountain biking. It has a built-in basemap and tracks your distance, speed, location and ascent/descent. Use it with an ANT+™ heart rate monitor, speed/cadence sensor or compatible power meter for a finely tuned analysis of your ride.
- At Your Fingertips - Garmin designed this display to be rugged enough to stand up to the elements, yet sensitive enough to respond to the tap of your gloved hand. Switch training pages or pan and zoom the map with just a tap. The bright, sunlight-readable color display is easy to view in all lighting conditions. Just don’t let its good looks fool you — Edge 800 is waterproof to IPX7 standards and can withstand hard knocks and scrapes it might endure in mountain biking environments.
- The aerodynamic Edge 800 has a carbon fiber look with either blue or white accents and attaches to the stem or handlebar of your bike with the low-profile mount. A quarter-turn mount design holds unit securely and lets you easily swap it between bikes using removable, reusable bands.
- Know Where to Go - Whether your bike is a means of transportation or escape, having maps at your fingertips makes every journey easier and more fun. Edge 800 comes with a built-in basemap that shows major roads and cities, plus it’s compatible with Garmin microSD™ cards packed with either street or topo maps. Select a destination and Edge 800 provides turn-by-turn navigation prompts on screen.
- Edge 800 can also guide you along routes recorded by other cyclists. Explore the Garmin Connect™ site and choose from millions of rides uploaded by other users. Any activities you upload to your Edge 800 are stored as courses. You can follow the course with navigation prompts or, for a little competition, race it and try to beat previously set goals. You can also use Garmin’s free BaseCamp™ software or other applications to create a route, view elevation changes and other data, and then upload to Edge
- Edge 800 records every move with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver that stays locked on, even under tree cover. The receiver features HotFix® satellite prediction to calculate your position faster, plus it has automatic time zone adjustment
- Data, Any Way You Want It - Edge 800 tracks a bunch of data from your ride and lets you customize up to three training pages so you can see as much or as little data as you want. The barometric altimeter provides extra-precise climb and descent data and records temperature changes.
- If you’re a performance cyclist, you can pair Edge 800 with a third-party ANT+ enabled power meter to display your power output in watts as you ride. This valuable data shows you how hard you're working, regardless of conditions affecting your ride, so you can train smarter.
- Monitor Your Health - You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the Edge 800 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on Edge 800, and then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
- Training Tools - Need a little motivation to push your performance? See how you measure up to the Virtual Partner® — a digital depiction of your goal speed vs. your speed in real-time. Other training features include detailed workout planning, Auto Pause®, Auto Lap® and Courses, which helps you compare successive rides over the same route.
- Analyze Your Ride - You logged the miles, now it’s time to review, replay and share your ride. Just upload your data to Garmin Connect™ for free data analysis and sharing. You can upload from your PC or Mac using the included USB cable. At Garmin Connect, you can see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your ride, create goals, share it with others and much more.
- What’s in the Box?
- Edge 800
- Bike mount
- AC charger
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
NOTICE: This device has not been authorized as required by the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.