Bike Computer for Performance and Navigation
With connected features such as live tracking, send/receive courses, social media sharing and weather, compatibility with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and the ability to track distance, speed, ascent/descent, GPS position, optional heart rate, optional speed/cadence and optional power, the Garmin Edge 510 Cycling Computer is the perfect blend of performance and navigation.
- Train on the Edge - The touch screen Edge 510 is designed for the competitive cyclist who seeks the most accurate and comprehensive ride data. When paired with a compatible iOS or Android phone, connected features through your smartphone include live tracking, social media sharing and weather. Whether you're training, racing or touring, Edge 510 tracks the details of your ride. You can view it later on a map at Garmin Connect™. Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster satellite acquisition and improved signal lock, the 510 is suited for the most challenging conditions, such as canyons.
- Track Every Detail - The 510 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. Take your training farther with ANT+™-compatible sensors that measure your heart rate1, speed/cadence1 and power2. Activity profiles let you customize data fields and device settings based on cycling activity, such as training or racing. Switch profiles with a simple swipe of the touch screen and the 510 will be set up to show the data for that ride. When you complete a ride, the 510 displays any new personal records you achieved, such as farthest distance or most ascent gained.
- Get Connected - Edge 510 offers a suite of connected features when paired with your smartphone (iOS® or Android™) and the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. Get comprehensive, accurate ride data from a dedicated device, while saving your phone battery. Edge tracks the data and sends it to your phone using Bluetooth®. Stay connected and share all the details of your ride with friends, family and social media. Post an update immediately after your ride or race. Create the posts via your smartphone, and the ride data’s already there, thanks to the interface with Garmin Connect Mobile.
- Live Tracking - Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your races and training activities in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, and they can view your live data on Garmin Connect. Once they get your email invite, they can follow and see your stats and location on the map.
- Weather - Get real-time weather conditions, forecasts and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on the Edge 510 when paired with a smartphone and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Your smartphone stays safe and dry, while the weather data you need is right at your fingertips.
- Wireless Data Transfers - Instantly store, share and analyze every detail of your ride. Using Garmin Connect Mobile, you can wirelessly upload completed activities from your device as soon as you are finished. Activities can be automatically or manually uploaded. Once your ride has posted to Garmin Connect, your own “connections” can view them. You can also search your courses and workouts3 stored at Garmin Connect, download to your smartphone, then send directly to your Edge 510 — wirelessly. You can then navigate to the start of the course and use the Virtual Partner® feature on your Edge to race your previous activities in real time.
- Purpose-built Bike Computer - Edge 510 is rugged and waterproof, and has up to a 20-hour battery life. The touch screen is easy to operate, even with a gloved finger and when wet. Mounting options include a new out-front mount1 for heads-up positioning and a standard quarter-turn mount. It also comes with a tether so you don't lose it in the event of a spill.
- What’s in the Box?
- Edge 510
- Mounts (standard and out-front)
- Premium Heart Rate Monitor
- Speed/Cadence Sensor
- USB Cable
- AC Charger
1Included with some models, sold separately on others.
2When paired with ANT+ power meter.
3A future release of Garmin Connect Mobile will allow exploring and downloading courses and workouts from other Garmin Connect users.