Specifically designed for freestyle training, the Finis Freestyler Hand Paddle planes the hand forward through the water, improving reach and distance-per-stroke. With a long fin shape and unique skeg design, the Freestyler promotes a strong pull through, better hip-rotation and increased efficiency. With an adjustable finger strap for a perfect fit, the Freestyler paddle is narrower than most paddles, which prevents shoulder strain.
- Patented Hydrodynamic Surfboard Shape - Decreases resistance through the water and planes the hand forward, lengthening each stroke
- Patented Skeg Design - Streamlines and straightens hand entry
- Instant Stroke Feedback - Paddle rotates and will straighten itself if swimmer’s hand enters incorrectly
- Improves Body Position - Creates a more balanced body position and prevents drag by streamlining hand entry and eliminating cross-over
- Reduces Shoulder Stress - Prevents hand entry cross-over that causes shoulder injury