Easton’s AeroForce Clip-ons are the ultimate way to enhance the performance on any road bike. Nanotubes (CNT) are added to strengthen and toughen the resin matrix. Cantilevered, shock-absorbing support arms insure a comfortable ride. Easton’s exclusive Arc Technology makes for quick pad-width adjustment without removing pads. Easton’s Clamshell Pad System keeps pads secure and allows for easy replacement.
- Full carbon TaperWall monocoque construction including pad support arms (no bonds!)
- Bottom mounted clamp for clean looks and easy rotational adjustment
- Lightest and stiffest clip-on available (less than 410 grams/pair)
- Three fixed length extensions to optimize fit, minimize weight, and maximize stiffness
- Patent pending Arc Technology for pad width adjustment
- Pad width adjustment externally accessible (no pad removal required)
- Cantilvered Pad Support Arms provide relief from road shock
- Patent-pending Clamshell pad system keeps pad secure and promotes easy pad changes.
- Internal cable routing
- Fits any 26.0mm or 31.8mm road bar or bullhorn bar (approved for EA70 and EC90 Equipe bars, but not for older EC90 bars)
- Bar ends can be cut to fit rider preference
- Weight: 410grams/pair
In order to determine your size, measure the distance from the elbow to the knuckles while making a fist and use the following guidelines:
- Small: 12.5" - 14"
- Medium: 14" - 15"
- Large: 15" and up