Rugged and ready for any outdoor challenge, the DeFeet Blaze Wool Sock will handle it all. Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail? Running an off-road marathon? Going to a soggy cyclocross race? The Blaze will escort you in comfort. This sock has become such a legend for durability that it might become an heirloom.
DeFeet Blaze Wool Socks are made from the highest grade wools on the planet. Combined with DeFeet construction, the result is the finest wool sock that you can buy. DeFeet wool socks stay cooler in the heat because of the construction of the mesh. They stay warmer when they are wet and in cooler temperatures because of the amazing thermal properties of wool.
The DeFeet Blaze Wool Sock is a full cushion sock.
Your Shoe Should:
- Have some space to fill in it
- Be designed for impact sports, off-road conditions or cool temperatures
- Help relieve pounding on feet
- Add dense cushion without 'overdoing' the bulk
- Add dense cushion without overheating feet
- Top of foot under-lace padding
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble-dry low, no chlorine bleach
Contents: 39% wool, 60% nylon, 1% Nylon Lycra