The De Soto T1 Speedtube Triathlon Wetsuit Pant exceeded De Soto’s greatest expectations in regards to demand, and it is sure to be a hot weapon in your arsenal again this year, due to its versatility and functionality. It is made of 5mm GreenGoma™ #8 Rubber with Yamamoto SCS™ (Super Composite Skin). It is lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing. All seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. All wetsuit models feature sleek graphics and are sold as separates for a more customized fit.
- 5-panel contour design glued and blind stitched seams.
- Cut shin-high for easy fitting and removal, heavy duty drawstring waist.
- Can be worn alone or with any First Wave or Black Pearl Pullovers and Vests.
- Chlorine Resistant Treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water.
Made for swimmers and triathletes who:
- Have a weak kick and want maximum hip flotation
- Overheat easily in other wetsuits
- Want a very affordable high-performance 5 mm wetsuit bottom
The Speedtube is a wetsuit. It can only be worn in races that permit wetsuits.
All T1 Wetsuits are made of GreenGoma™ a limestone rubber…bye-bye petroleum wetsuits