2013 Model With New Graphics
If your arms are bigger, you'd swim faster! If you could float more, you'd swim faster! This pullover incorporates both concepts and is legal in both WTC & USAT races now and forever!
The De Soto T1 First Wave Concept 5 Pullover Triathlon Wetsuit Top is simply the best wetsuit in the world and De Soto is willing to challenge it against any other more expensive brands to the test. This high-end suit is lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing. All seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. All wetsuit models feature sleek graphics and are sold as separates for a more customized fit.
- Flexible 2mm body and 5mm arms with a lower neckline.
- BIO-STROKE design puts your arms into a forward rotated shoulder position for a more efficient swim stroke.
- YKK® Custom Zipper is the smallest and lightest and makes removal easier than ever.
- GreenGoma™ #9 Rubber with Super Composite Skin makes the First Wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, and buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today.
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water.
- Lighter zipper weighs 30% less with same tensile strength and, lower neckline.
All T1 Wetsuits are made of GreenGoma™ a limestone rubber…bye-bye petroleum wetsuits