2013 Model With New Graphics
The De Soto First Wave Bibjohn Triathlon Wetsuit is simply the best wetsuit in the world and De Soto is willing to challenge it against any other more expensive brands to the test. This high-end suit is lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing. All seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. All wetsuit models feature sleek graphics and are sold as separates for a more customized fit.
- Stretchy 5mm thickness to the hips floats the legs and hips more than any other wetsuit.
- 3mm Bib straps go over the trapezius (base of neck), so no limited reach, no tired shoulders, and faster swim times.
- GreenGoma™ #9 Rubber with Super Composite Skin rubber makes the First Wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, and buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today.
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water.
- Eliptical leg openings for faster and easier removal, longer seam tape for self-customizing leg length, and lower profile Bibjohn straps with soft Lycra trim.
All T1 Wetsuits are made of GreenGoma™ a limestone rubber…bye-bye petroleum wetsuits