The De Soto T1 Black Pearl Bibjohn Triathlon Wetsuit is lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing. It is 5mm thick from the ankle to just above the hips. Above the hips, it is 3mm thick. All seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. All models feature sleek graphics and are sold as separates for a more customized fit.
- 3mm Bib straps go over the trapezius (base of neck), so no limited reach, no tired shoulders, and faster swim times.
- The Black Pearl has the same design, construction, and fit as the T1 First Wave, but is made of GreenGoma™ #8 Rubber with Super Composite Skin.
- This model offers a very affordable option without sacrificing warmth, comfort, and durability.
- Chlorine Resistant Treatment
- Elliptical leg openings for faster and easier removal, longer seam tape for self-customizing leg length, and lower profile Bibjohn straps with soft Lycra trim.
All T1 Wetsuits are made of GreenGoma™ a limestone rubber…bye-bye petroleum wetsuits