Comfortable on 100+ mile rides. And another 100 miles the next morning…and the next morning…and the next
The De Soto Nassau 400 Mile Liftfoil Cycling Bib Short for men is a mash up between the incredibly comfy 400 Mile Bib Short and the soothing creamy blue that was first used on the 1956 Chevrolet BelAir. Centered Liftfoil panels provide comfort, durability and speed in non-wetsuits races while a Carrera Piqué Abdomen panel holds your midsection and gives you more breathability. The bibstraps finished with piping and the 400-Mile Pad makes this the most comfortable cycling bib short on the market, regardless of price.
- 11 panels
- Curvilinear seamlines
- Contrast flatstitch
- 400-Mile Pad floats, stretches and follows your skin eliminating irritation and rashes
- 3 pockets (one on each leg, and one in back) for cell phones, mp3 players, food and sunglasses
- No elastic leg gripper means no tight binding around the thighs. Forza Compressor fabric ensures they stay in place.
- Forza Compressor fabric gives your hamstrings and quadriceps incredible support
- Inseam: S-8", M-8.5”, L-9", XL-9.5"