Tested over 400 miles in 4 days
Many shorts feel fine for 100+ mile rides. But here’s the real question, how does the saddle feel the next morning for another 100 miles...and the next morning? That was the inspiration for the De Soto 400 Mile Liftfoil Cycling Short for men. It’s got centered Liftfoil panels for comfort, durability and speed in non-wetsuit races. A Carrera Piqué Abdomen panel holds your midsection and gives you more breathability and the 400-Mile Pad makes this the most comfortable cycling short money can buy.
- 11 panels
- Drawstring elastic waist
- Curvilinear seamlines
- Contrast flatstitch
- 400-Mile Pad floats, stretches and follows your skin eliminating irritation and rashes
- 3 pockets (one on each leg, and one in back) for cell phones, mp3 players, food and sunglasses
- No elastic leg gripper means no tight binding around the thighs. Forza Compressor fabric ensures they stay in place.
- Forza Compressor fabric gives your hamstrings and quadriceps incredible support
- Inseam: S-8", M-8.5”, L-9", XL-9.5"