Versatility Combined with Authentic Road-Like Feel.
The CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Indoor Bicycle Trainer combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel. Between seasons, use the Super Magneto Pro to get in great shape—and stay that way. It offers the most versatility of CycleOps’ trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the Super Magneto Pro is the right choice.
Power Curve Technology provides the perfect balance between the most realistic power curve and a precision balanced flywheel for sustained efforts and accelerations. Simply shift into the big ring for added resistance, just like out on the road, and let Super Magneto Pro prepare you for all the challenges of the upcoming season. CycleOps designed the resistance units to be quieter and produce a more consistent power curve unit to unit, plus have extended bearing life.
- How the Resistance Unit Works - PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that's like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allows for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Cooling Airflow Design - CycleOps patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve.
- Precision Balance - Individually precision balanced fly wheel eliminates "dead weight" and maximizes inertia.
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the Super Magneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them. Each setting allows the unit's four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the center. The farther away the magnet is from center, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because CycleOps designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the Super Magneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced flywheels add to the realism.
- EASY SETTING - Warm up before you ride hard.
- ROAD SETTING - Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- INTERVAL SETTING - Step up to a more intense workout.
- MOUNTAIN SETTING - Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
- Power curve for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Flexible Power Curve Technology lets you adjust resistance curves, providing the right inertia for the right rider.
- PowerTuned technology provides smooth realistic accelerations and inertia for real world feel.
- Easier transport without sacrificing ride feel or inertia.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Pro Series frame offers quick installation and removal of bike with ability to lock resistance unit in place for transport and storage.
- Pro Series frame levels easily for riding on all surfaces.
- Single-sided Pro Series frame mount permits quick bike install and removal.
- Includes Realrides Race Day DVD, 2 Climbing Blocks, Trainer Mat, and Bike Thong