Versatility Combined with Authentic Road-Like Feel.
The CycleOps Super Magneto Pro Indoor Bicycle Trainer combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel. Between seasons, use the Super Magneto Pro to get in great shape—and stay that way. It offers the most versatility of CycleOps’ trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the Super Magneto Pro is the right choice.
Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the Super Magneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them. Each setting allows the unit's four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the center. The farther away the magnet is from center, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because CycleOps designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the Super Magneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced flywheels add to the realism.
- EASY SETTING - Warm up before you ride hard.
- ROAD SETTING - Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- INTERVAL SETTING - Step up to a more intense workout.
- MOUNTAIN SETTING - Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, CycleOps refined their trainers to reflect everything they’ve learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
- Pre-Assembled - Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
- Unsurpassed Stability and Durability - Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
- Quick-Lock Cam Lever - Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle.
- Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment - Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
- Convenient Skewer Clamp - Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
- Big Wheels, Too - Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
- Race Day DVD - One of the finest training DVD's available from leading coach and former USPS team member Robbie Ventura.
- Power curve for every rider type and ride type in one trainer.
- Flexible Power Curve Technology lets you adjust resistance curves, providing the right inertia for the right rider.
- PowerTuned technology provides smooth realistic accelerations and inertia for real world feel.
- Easier transport without sacrificing ride feel or inertia.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type.
- Pro Series frame offers quick installation and removal of bike with ability to lock resistance unit in place for transport and storage.
- Pro Series frame levels easily for riding on all surfaces.
- Single-sided Pro Series frame mount permits quick bike install and removal.
- Includes Realrides Race Day DVD.