Road like Performance. Pure and Simple.
If you're a real roadie, you shave your legs. What's more, you measure what you eat, you obsess about your training regimen, you read everything you can about cycling, and you were born to win. In other words, you're a Jet Fluid Pro rider. The CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Indoor Bicycle Trainer features PowerTuned technology which provides smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types. Its cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and a stable progressive power curve with consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
PowerTuned Technology provides the perfect balance between the most realistic power curve and a precision balanced flywheel for sustained efforts and accelerations. Simply shift into the big ring for added resistance, just like out on the road, and let the Jet Fluid Pro prepare you for all the challenges of the upcoming season. CycleOps designed the resistance units to be quieter and produce a more consistent power curve unit to unit, plus have extended bearing life.
- How the Resistance Unit Works - PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that's like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allows for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride.
- Cooling Airflow Design - CycleOps patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve.
- Precision Balance - Individually precision balanced fly wheel eliminates "dead weight" and maximizes inertia.
Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, CycleOps refined their trainers to reflect everything they’ve learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
- Pre-Assembled - Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
- Unsurpassed Stability and Durability - Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
- Quick-Lock Cam Lever - Quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle.
- Handy Single-Leg Leveling Adjustment - Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
- Convenient Skewer Clamp - Center your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
- Big Wheels, Too - Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
- Race Day DVD - One of the finest training DVD's available from leading coach and former USPS team member Robbie Ventura.
- PowerTuned technology provides smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types.
- Cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and stable progressive power curve.
- Smooth, quiet and realistic resistance.
- Consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
- Pro series frame offers quick installation and removal of bike with ability to lock resistance unit in place for transport and storage.
- Pro series frame levels easily for riding on all surfaces.
- Single-sided mount of Pro Series frame permits quick bike install and removal.