Engineered for running, the CW-X Xtra Support III Running Sports Bra for women combines extra motion control from the reinforced 5-point Targeted Support System with the convenience of a back "hook and clasp" closure system. Running makes the breasts move in many different directions so this bra has CW-X's patented 5-Point Support Web™ built in to each cup for 360 degrees of variable motion support. It features a lower neckline and a new more comfortable front seam than the previous model. COOLMAX®/LYCRA® tricot fabric with LiteStretch™ mesh front panels provide moisture wicking and breathability for added comfort.
- 5-point inner cup Targeted Support Web™ with an extra layer of mesh webbing provides motion control for larger cup sizes.
- Internal/4-way Stretch Mesh Venting Channel beneath the bust for maximum breathability and moisture movement to minimize uncomfortable sweat build-up.
- Featuring a back “hook and clasp” closure system.
- The patented CW-X Targeted Support Web™ built into each cup, with an extra layer of mesh web material reinforcing the front cup panel of the bra.
- Crossover racer-back reinforced with support webbing for back support.
- Stretch mesh internal venting channel under the bust line for breathability and moisture evaporation.
- Wide stretch band for extra support.
- Back “hook and clasp” closure for added convenience.
- Fabrics: COOLMAX®/LYCRA stretch tricot fabric with LiteStretch™ mesh back for wicking, comfort and breathability.