The CW-X Ventilator Triathlon Short for women is designed for targeted muscle support during warm weather triathlon training and competition. The CW-X Support Web™ provides targeted support to the areas most taxed by a triathlete – the core, hip flexors and back – while Mesh ventilation panels allow hot air to escape and cool air to enter, reducing heat fatigue. Targeted compression allows for improved circulation and accelerated recovery.
- The Support Web™ uses kinetic-taping technology to create an exoskeletal support system.
- Built-in “air conditioning” through stretch mesh ventilator panels reduces excess heat build-up and heat fatigue.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Abdominal support panel
- Lightweight polyester fleece chamois insert
- Fabrics: 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 2-way stretch Support Web™ provides Targeted Support to the core and upper legs. 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 4- way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the short. LiteStretch™ 4- way stretch mesh fabric. UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection.