The CW-X Pro Triathlon Short for women offers support to the areas most taxed by a triathlete: the lower abdominals, lower back, hip flexors and quadriceps. The CW-X Pro Support Web™ provides a suspension system for the hamstrings, reducing workload during the pull phase of the running motion. It also stabilizes the hip flexors, an area strained by pedaling and often overdeveloped in cyclists and provides targeted compression for improved circulation and accelerated recovery. These shorts feature a streamlined racing waistband.
- The Support Web™ supports the quadriceps, reducing shock and the speed at which the knee bends under load for increased speed and power.
- Reflective logos provide extra visibility for nighttime activities.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Lightweight polyester fleece chamois insert
- Streamlined racing waistband
- Fabrics: 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 2-way stretch Support Web™ provides Targeted Support to the core and upper legs. 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 4- way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the short. UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection.