The CW-X Pro Triathlon Short for men offers support to the areas most taxed by a triathlete: the lower abdominals, lower back, hip flexors and quadriceps. The CW-X Pro Support Web™ provides a suspension system for the hamstrings, reducing workload during the pull phase of the running motion. It also stabilizes the hip flexors; an area strained by pedaling and often overdeveloped in cyclists and provides targeted compression for improved circulation and accelerated recovery. These shorts feature a streamlined racing waistband.
- Reflective logos provide extra visibility for nighttime activities.
- The Support Web supports the quadriceps, reducing shock and the speed at which the knee bends under load for increased speed and power.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams.
- Streamlined racing waistband
- Fabrics: 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA® 2-way stretch Support Web™ provides Targeted Support to the core and upper legs. 80% COOLMAX®/20% LYCRA® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the short. UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection.