The CW-X Insulator Endurance Pro Performance Tight for women uses WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric and wind-proof front panels to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature in a variety of conditions — perfect for the cold weather endurance athlete. The patented CW-X Support Web™ brings the hips, knees and ankles into proper alignment, reducing impact and load to the legs. The CW-X Support Web™ also creates a suspension system for the hamstrings and quadriceps, reducing workload in both the pull and push phase of the running motion. Combined with targeted variable compression to increase circulation and reduce fatigue, your muscles don't have to work as hard over time and your legs will feel fresher.
- Support Web – The Support Web extends from the sides of the hip, stabilizing the pelvis and providing support to the lower back. The Support Web supports the quadriceps, reducing shock and the speed at which the knee bends under load for increased speed and power.
- WarmStretch Temperature Regulation Fabric – Maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking and UV protection with UPF 50+
- Wind-proof, water repellant front panel.
- Tights are anatomically engineered for each gender, providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit.
- Reflective “flash” and logos provide extra visibility for nighttime activities.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasions, increases comfort and enhances fit
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat-draw cord.
- Silver dioxide fiber technology provides antibacterial properties to keep garment fresh.
- Fabrics: WarmStretch temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking and UV protection with UPF 50+