The CW-X ¾ Stabilyx Running Tight for women provides optimum targeted support to the core and knees. They're ideal for activities with lateral motion such as skiing and snowboarding and for athletes seeking CW-X’s best form of knee support. The patented CW-X Support Web™ bands together the muscles and ligaments of the lower leg to stabilize the knee and reduce vibration for increased efficiency. The CW-X Support Web™ also harnesses the midsection, supporting the lower abdominals, hips and back to channel power through the core. Variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity, minimizing lactic acid build-up so that you can be active longer and recover faster.
- The Support Web™ uses kinetic-taping technology to create an exoskeletal support system.
- Abdominal and back panels give extra support and power to the core.
- Tights are anatomically engineered for each gender, providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit.
- Reflective “flash” and logo provide extra visibility for nighttime activities.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasions, increases comfort and enhances fit.
- Key pocket and double-reinforces waistband with flat-draw cord.
- Fabrics: 80% Coolmax®/20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric pulls moisture away from the body to the outside of the tight and provides a UV protection rating of UPF 40+.