The CW-X 3/4 Performx Running Tight for women, focused on muscle support, helps athletes maintain correct alignment for optimum balance, efficiency and power. They also support the IT band, hip flexors and quads and stabilize the knees. The patented CW-X Support Web™ bands muscles and ligaments together to stabilize the knee joint and acts as a suspension system for the quadriceps, increasing power at the push phase of the running motion.
- The Support Web™ targets support to the hip flexors, IT band and quadriceps.
- The Support Web™ bands the muscles and ligaments together to stabilize the knees and surrounding muscles.
- Tights are anatomically engineered for each gender, providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit.
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer.
- Reflective logo provides extra visibility for nighttime activities.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasions, increases comfort and enhances fit.
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat-draw cord.
- Fabrics: 80% Coolmax®/20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric pulls moisture away from the body to the outside of the tight and provides a UV protection rating of UPF 40+.