The CW-X ¾ Insulator Stabilyx Running Tight for women use WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature in a variety of conditions; perfect for the cold weather athlete. Patented CW-X Support Web™ bands together the muscles and ligaments of the leg to stabilize the knee and reduce vibration for increased efficiency. The CW-X Support Web™ also harnesses the midsection, supporting the lower abdominals, hips and back to channel power through the core. Variable compression facilitates circulation during and after activity, minimizing lactic acid build-up so that you can be active longer and recover faster.
- The Support Web™ uses kinetic-taping technology to create an exoskeletal support system.
- Articulated back for snow sports and cycling.
- Tights are anatomically engineered for each gender, providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit.
- Reflective “flash” and logos provide extra visibility for nighttime activities.
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasions, increases comfort and enhances fit.
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flaw-draw cord.
- Silver dioxide fiber technology provides antibacterial properties to keep garment fresh.
- Fabrics: DIAPLEX® wind-proof, water repellent front panel. WarmStretch™ temperature-regulation fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature, provides quick-dry moisture wicking and UV protection with UPF 50+.