The long distance runner
A durable carbon black mixture, a well regarded puncture protection system and DuraSkin-anti-cut fabric turn the Continental GatorSkin Clincher Tire, formerly known as Ultra GatorSkin, into a real long distance runner.
In varying widths from 23mm to 32mm it can be used on the way to work as well as training for road races or for sportives and audax. A durable, tough tire at a really nice price. A modern tread design that collects less debris and the expansion of the product line to the new dimension 28-559 for fast MTB street riding.
- DuraSkin - Continentals patented polyamide layer that provides excellent sidewall protection.
- PolyX Breaker - Airtight - Whether sharp thorns or large shards, PolyX is failsafe and is very resistant to any kind of foreign body without reducing the rolling resistance.
- 3 plies
- Total 180 TPI
- ETRTO - 23-622 (700x23), 25-622 (700x25), 28-622 (700x28), 32-622 (700x32)
- Weight – 230g (700x23), 250g (700x25), 360g (700x28), 380g (700x32)
- Rec. PSI – 110 (700x23), 95 (700x25, 700x28), 85 (700x32)
- Max. PSI – 120 (700x23, 700x25), 116 (700x28), 102 (700x32)