Give yourself an edge with CEP Running O2 Compression Socks featuring 18-25mmHg compression. Used by professional triathletes around the world, CEP running socks are the first scientifically proven compression running socks to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time. See what all the buzz is about and try CEP Running O2 socks today. With a 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.
CEP Running O2 Sportsocks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with CEP's unparalleled scientifically optimized ultimate compression technology for all-day benefits. You’ll run with less effort, increased speed, decreased recovery time, reduced fatigue and optimized performance.
The days of wearing socks “solely” to protect feet from blistering are over. CEP compression sportsocks are the first truly functional compression sport socks with a patented pressure flow technology that provide a scientifically proven increase in blood circulation and a consequent increase in performance. In addition to blister prevention, CEP socks provide more oxygen, more energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever.
- Pre-exercise - muscle activation and reduction of injury risk
- During Exercise - optimized performance and stabilization, reduced muscle strain
- Post-Exercise - quicker and shorter recovery phase
- Achilles heel support - additional support of the Achilles tendon protects and prevents irritable tendons.
- Ventilation channels – create a pleasant foot climate.
- Padded sole - special support of the foot sole prevents blisters.
- Anatomically-shaped inline seams – CEP socks come with a left and right model and, as a result, adjust to the anatomy of the foot for a perfect fit thanks to medi’s three-dimensional manufacturing process.
- CellTex ® Fiber finishing - a new refinement of thread (without chemical additives) facilitates the biological activation of skin cells and provides a comfortable, skin sympathetic and climate-regulating wear.
- iPS® Integrated power system - a defined compression with scientifically patented pressure profile improves blood circulation and enhances performance.
- Shin protection
- Material - 85% Polyamid, 15% Elasthan