Pazzo means “crazy” in Italian, perhaps a fitting adjective for someone looking for a garment that can provide true 3-season versatility. Too often jackets with removable sleeves are developed as jackets, with the vest just an afterthought. That’s not the case here. The Castelli Pazza Cycling Jacket for women is equally great as a vest or as a jacket, and it will quickly become a favorite addition to your wardrobe because of this versatility.
- Sg0.6 wind windproof fabric on the front and sleeves blocks wind to keep you warm
- Warmer fabric on the back wicks moisture, breathes, and keeps you from overheating
- Full-length YKK® camlock zipper
- Zip-off sleeves for 3-season versatility
- 3 rear pockets
- Rear reflective tabs keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Weight – 359g (Size S)