WHAT’S THE SECRET WEAPON IN WET CONDITIONS?
The Nanoflex water-repellent fabric on the Castelli Nanoflex Cycling Bib Tight for men is one of those fabrics that seems miraculous. On a dry day it’s as warm and breathable as Castelli’s normal Thermoflex fabric, but when it rains the water just runs off, thanks to the five-phase nanotechnology treatment. Castelli’s used an innovative construction that minimizes seams to keep you as dry as possible. While it’s not 100% waterproof, it’s the best solution Castelli’s ever tried for staying comfortable in any condition.
The KISS3 seat pad features an anatomic shape to conform to your body and ultimately increase your comfort. A continuously variable thickness eliminates the odd sensation of “thick here, thin there” that you may have seen before with a dual-density pad. The brushed microfiber cover cuts down on chafing and features a bacteriostatic treatment to reduce the likelihood of saddle sores.
GIRO3 grippers position the tight and seal around the shoecover, while on the knicker the grippers help the fabric stay put without binding. The mesh bib straps help transport moisture to the jersey and make sure the waist stays where it’s meant to be. Reflective Castelli print and reflective tape zippers make you more visible in low-light conditions.
- Nanoflex fabric provides outstanding warmth and stretch with water resistance
- Minimum seams for maximum water resistance
- Kiss3 pad for all-day comfort
- Mesh bib straps for breathability
- Screen-printed Castelli graphic on both legs
- Giro3 ankle grippers lie flat and seal around shoecover
- YKK® ankle camlock zippers with reflective tape for high visibility (tight only)