DON’T LET THE HEAT GET YOU DOWN
The Castelli Inferno Cycling Bib Short for men was created based on Team Garmin-Sharp request for a short for the blazing heat of Italy in May and France in July. The short fabrics are all white-based fabrics with sublimation printing over the top. Castelli incorporated titanium dioxide, the active ingredient in sunscreen, directly into the fabrics so that they reflect the sun’s rays. Each part of the short features fabric that feel as open as possible while still providing some sun protection where necessary and avoiding transparency on the front and back.
But this short is not just about staying cool. Castelli kept an abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon fabric on the inside of the leg but knitted it with wicking polyester on the inside to keep you dry. The leg ending is renowned and often copied (though never equaled) GIRO3 elastic, and Castelli’s Progetto X2 Air seat pad is used with its ventilated skin-care layer to keep you cool.
- The ultimate short for racing and riding in hot conditions
- 7 Different fabrics to bring maximum cooling to each specific part of the short
- GIRO3 single-layer engineered leg gripper Race radio pocket
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for famous X2 comfort and improved airflow
- Use of sunscreen is recommended