Luxury and performance
In designing the Castelli Espresso Due Cycling Jacket for men, Castelli paid attention to even the smallest details to create the ideal blend of performance, fit, and style. It all starts with the 4-way-stretch Windstopper® X-Fast 2 fabric for total wind and water protection while allowing for excellent breathability. A soft mesh lining is essential for the insulation and adds extra comfort.
Breathability is further enhanced by the addition of two vertical zippers down the front of the jacket, and two more zippers extending up along the wrists, allowing you to close the jacket around the cuffs of your gloves for extra warmth. The flip-up Thermoflex collar is soft and fleecy on the inside. MP3 player pocket on chest and three rear pockets are big enough to hold spare tubes, gloves, and food, while two rear reflective tabs offer increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Windstopper® X-Fast 2 fabric is windproof and water-resistant with four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Anatomic form-fit cut for cycling position
- Floating shoulder construction for excellent flexibility when fully stretched out
- MP3 pocket plus cable port
- Front zippered chest vents
- Flip-up Thermoflex collar
- Elastic band on back keeps jacket from riding up
- Wrist zips for extra ventilation and easy closure around gloves
- Full-length YKK® camlock zipper
- 3 Rear pockets
- Rear reflective tabs
- Weight – 487g (Size L)