Castelli always said they wouldn’t enter the Tri market until they had technologically superior product to offer triathletes. Castelli is finally ready; introducing the Castelli Body Paint Tri Suit for men. Obviously the basis for Castelli’s Tri line is found in Body Paint which was already ideal for triathlon: extremely aerodynamic and with functional components integrated into the fabric, Castelli eliminated most sources of chafing. Castelli further developed the fabric to make it reflect UV rays and to provide flotation during the swim leg.
BODY PAINT FOR SWIM, BIKE AND RUN
Body Paint tri fabric for maximum race-day performance. > Engineered knit integrates major components directly into the fabric: fewer pieces to fail or chafe. > Microfiber construction makes it extremely fast drying. > Provides positive floatation for swimming. > Titanium-dioxide-infused fibers reflect sun rays and keep the skin surface cooler. > Light compression to reduce fatigue. > Lycra® extra life for extended exposure to chlorine.
- Entire suit made from a single piece of fabric to eliminate drag and chafing
- Integrated gripper elastic for perfect comfort and support in swim, bike and run
- Front zipper for easy on/off and ventilation, but
- Engineered to minimize drag during the swim
- Tri-Kiss seat pad is optimized for aerobar position on the bike, yet practically disappears during the swim and run
- 1 pocket with fairing flap to eliminate drag in swim and bike legs