Minimalists delight in the Brooks Racer ST 5 Running Shoe, with just the right
touch of support. The shoe is super lightweight for racing – from a 5K to a
marathon -- but has the substance and durability required for tempo runs and
training. With an upgrade to the resilient, long-lasting cushioning of BioMoGo,
your feet will stay protected and your legs fresh, mile after mile. And, yes,
they’re bright – you’ll be a blur when you speed down the road.
Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST
- Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot enhance midsole
cushioning—attenuating shock with industry leading dampening and comfort.
- Brooks has taken the long lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole and made it
more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMogo
compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it
hits the landfill.
Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®)
- A high-density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and
creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase
- Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary
from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus
(tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to
smooth the ride.
- This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica,
resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more
environmentally friendly composition
Forefoot Stable Pod Construction
- Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient,
balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and
Contact Rubber Forefoot
Available in men’s sizes only.
(For women we suggest ordering 1.5 sizes smaller than what you usually wear.)