Minimalists delight in the Brooks Racer ST 5 Running Shoe, with just the right touch of support. The shoe is super lightweight for racing – from a 5K to a marathon -- but has the substance and durability required for tempo runs and training. With an upgrade to the resilient, long-lasting cushioning of BioMoGo, your feet will stay protected and your legs fresh, mile after mile. And, yes, they’re bright – you’ll be a blur when you speed down the road.
- Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST - Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot enhance midsole cushioning—attenuating shock with industry leading dampening and comfort.
- Full-length BioMoGo - Brooks has taken the long lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMogo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB®) - A high-density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase
- DRB® Accel - Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus (tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to smooth the ride.
- HPR Green - This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness
- Contact Rubber Forefoot
- Universal Platform
- Category: Competition
- Platform: Universal
- Construction: Strobel
- Weight: 8.6 oz
Available in men’s sizes only. (For women we suggest ordering 1.5 sizes smaller than what you usually wear.)