Neutral to Guidance runners can experience a run for the senses without losing the comfort of dynamic cushioning. The Brooks PureFlow Running Shoe brings a little more shoe and a whole lot of technology to a slick aesthetic. With a wider Nav Band coming up the lateral side and grabbing the midsole, the foot receives arch support without the bulkiness of underfoot materials. A center strike pod provides guidance in finding the natural landing zone, and modern air mesh wraps the foot for an incredibly comfortable fit.
Just like their core line, Brooks’ holds PureProject to the industry’s highest wear test and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.
- Tuned Density Midsoles – Brooks tuned the density in their midsoles to better correspond with gender and weight categories, delivering a custom balance of cushioning that’s not too soft or stiff.
- Toe Flex – A toe box split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner’s natural balance. Flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase
- Nav Band – This flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. The dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of reinforcement and conforms to individual foot shapes and sizes.
- Ideal Heel – Brooks’ signature inverted heel promotes a natural foot strike by landing in a more forward position on the foot. This aligns the runner’s center of gravity and encourages optimal energy return.
- BioMoGo DNA – BioMoGo, Brooks’ earth-friendly midsole technology, is blended with Brooks® patent-pending DNA smart cushioning to create a springy return and custom comfort. This also reduces the use of energy and amount of waste by removing drop-ins.
- Anatomical Last – Designed from an anatomical form, the shoe’s shape contours the foot for a glove-like feel and provides support for every part of the foot.
- Weight – 7.5 oz