Equip your kids with shoes that feel as free as they are. The Brooks PureFlow Running Shoe for girls is awesomely light and bendy with enough cushion for total comfort and a reinforced toe to increase durability. A miniature version of the grown-up PureFlow, your little person will love the natural fit and squishy bounce of every step, jump, and cartwheel.
- BioMoGo – Brooks took the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the landfill.
- Brooks DNA – Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, Dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace changes.
- IDEAL Heel - Brooks’ signature inverted heel promotes a natural foot strike by landing in a more forward position on the foot. This aligns the runner’s center of gravity and encourages optimal energy return.
- Toe Flex - A toe box split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner’s natural balance. Flexible materials empower a more efficient push off during the propulsion phase.
- Nav Band - This flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in place. The dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of reinforcement and conforms to individual foot shapes and sizes.
- Anatomical Last - Designed from an anatomical form, the shoe’s shape contours the foot for a glove-like feel and provides support for every part of the foot.
- Weight: 8.3oz.