Lean construction fuses with a responsive fit in the Brooks Pure Cadence Running
Shoe for men. For Guidance to Support runners, this shoe delivers more support
through smart, streamlined features such as a wider Nav Band that’s locked in to
the medial strike pod. A reinforced heel counter secures the foot and the
internal PDRB helps prevent overpronation. The PureCadence gives runners who
need more stability the chance to experience the feel of a natural foot strike
with a lightweight, breathable shoe.
Just like their core line, Brooks’ holds PureProject to the industry’s highest
weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and
fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line
to last approximately 250-300 miles.
– A toe box split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the
runner’s natural balance. Flexible materials empower a more efficient push off
during the propulsion phase
– This flexible band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure the foot in
place. The dynamic stretch provides just the right amount of reinforcement and
conforms to individual foot shapes and sizes.
– Brooks’ signature inverted heel promotes a natural foot strike by landing in a
more forward position on the foot. This aligns the runner’s center of gravity
and encourages optimal energy return.
– BioMoGo, Brooks’ earth-friendly midsole technology, is blended with Brooks®
patent-pending DNA smart cushioning to create a springy return and custom
comfort. This also reduces the use of energy and amount of waste by removing
– Designed from an anatomical form, the shoe’s shape contours the foot for a
glove-like feel and provides support for every part of the foot.
Tuned Density Midsoles
– Brooks tuned the density in their midsoles to better correspond with gender
and weight categories, delivering a custom balance of cushioning that’s not too
soft or stiff.
– 9.5 oz