Cushioning gets cushier in the new Brooks Women’s Glycerin 8 Running Shoe.
Brooks DNA makes its debut and raises the neutral bar by delivering a customized
ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMogo, Brooks DNA
responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and
protection as the pace changes. If asked for the secret to your improved
endurance, just tell ‘em it’s genetic.
- Individual molecules connected in strands and chains that react to the amount
of force placed on the foot.
– Brooks has taken the long-lasting cushioning of our MoGo midsole and made it
environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive
to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it
hits the landfill.
- Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary
from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus
(tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to
smooth the ride).
- A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears
Cush POD Configuration
- Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient,
balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and
- Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather
protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice breathability,
durability, or comfort.
Moisture-managing Element Mesh
otherwise noted in the "Size_Color" drop down menu, all sizes are in U.S.
sizing. Also, unless otherwise noted, men's sizes are in standard "D" width and
women's sizes are in standard "B" width.