No more blaming it on the rain. Brooks added a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®
membrane to the Ghost 4 to make the Brooks Ghost GTX Road Running Shoe which
will keep your feet dry and comfortable while you pound the pavement. So get out
and get running -- no matter how many puddles you have to step in.
DNA – A groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides
a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo,
Brooks® DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal
comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
– Brooks’ has taken the long-lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole and made it
more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural
additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away
once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
– Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary
from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus
(tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to
smooth the ride).
– A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears
Engineered Cush Pod
– Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient,
balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and
– Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather
protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice breathability,
durability, or comfort.