When Brooks says All Season Running, they mean it. For the ultimate protection
from the elements on and off the trail, look no further than Brooks’ most
versatile all-terrain shoe, the Brooks Adrenaline ASR GTX Trail Running Shoe --
now equipped with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane so you can go
almost anywhere, in almost any weather.
DNA – A groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides
a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo,
Brooks® DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal
comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
– Brooks’ has taken the long-lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole and made it
more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural
additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away
once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
– Brooks’ tri-density PDRB® midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for
progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the
midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
– Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary
from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus
(tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to
smooth the ride).
– A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears
– This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica,
resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more
environmentally friendly composition.
Engineered Stable Pod
– Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient,
balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and
– Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather
protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice
breathability, durability, or comfort.
Heel Caterpillar Tech
Hydrophobic Foam Package