The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13 Running Shoe for men is Brooks best Adrenaline GTS yet. They’ve paid special attention to the underfoot flex by adding Omega Flex Grooves and continuing Omni Grooves in the forefoot, allowing the outsole to bend and shape naturally. Continuing with the tradition of a tailored fit, stretch eyelets lock into the medial side to capture the foot better and technologies like Flextra and anatomical Brooks DNA deliver customized stability and cushion.
Brooks is not the only Adrenaline junkies out there – Runner’s World named the GTS 13 Editor’s Choice in the Fall Shoe Guide in their December 2012 issue. They call the GTS 13 a “classic stability shoe”, and quoted one wear tester as saying, “it’s soft enough that you can feel the road surface below, but there’s enough padding that you don’t feel as though you're running on concrete blocks.”
No luck here, just purely good design.
- Brooks DNA - provides custom cushioning for runners of all types and sizes. Engineered from what's called a non-Newtonian liquid, this midsole technology responds to the amount of force placed on the foot and disperses
- BioMogo - Brooks’ has taken the long-lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a non-toxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
- Full-length BioMoGo
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®)
- DRB® Accel
- Combination Last
- Heel Caterpillar Tech
- Universal Platform
- HPR Plus
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction
- Blown Rubber Forefoot
- Profile Sockliner
- Adjustable Saddle Construction
- Moisture-managing Element Mesh
- Synthetic Overlay Materials
- Moisture-managing Element Linings
- Internal Support Saddle
- Category: Support
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Platform: Universal
- Construction: Combination