Versatile, all-season Brooks Adrenaline ASR 9 Trail Running Shoe has enhanced
traction to keep you running happy on wet pavement and rugged paths.
– Brooks has taken the long lasting cushioning of the MoGo midsole and made it
more environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMogo
compound encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it
hits the landfill.
– Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized
ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA
responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and
protection as the pace changes.
Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) – Brooks’ tri-density
PDRB® midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation
control and to create smoother transitions from the midstance phase into the
- Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot,
enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
Caterpillar Crash Pad
– This segmented crash pad customizes the individual’s lay down with just the
right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to
– Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in
degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing
– This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica,
resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more
environmentally friendly composition.
Engineered Stable Pod Configuration – Midsole and outsole
components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position
from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
– Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather
protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice breathability,
durability, or comfort.