From on road to off road, and back on road again, the multi-terrain Brooks
Adrenaline ASR 9 Trail Running Shoe is like an SUV for your feet. With
anatomical Brooks DNA, a water-resistant upper and hydrophobic foam, and new
aggressive grip traction, this sport utility shoe is as capable on the trail as
it is on the road.
Brooks took the long-lasting cushioning of their MoGo midsole and made it more
environmentally friendly. A non-toxic, natural additive in the BioMoGo compound
encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away 50 times faster once it hits the
Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material that provides a customized
ride for runners of all sizes and speeds Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA
responds to your every step, Dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and
protection as the pace changes.
Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®)
– Brooks’ tri-density PDRB® midsoles are biomechanically engineered to allow for
progressive pronation control and to create smoother transitions from the
midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- Shank-like thermoplastic device provides torsional rigidity to midfoot,
enhancing support while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
Caterpillar Crash Pad
– This segmented crash pad customizes the individual’s lay down with just the
right amount of cushion and stabilization, giving the runner a smooth heel to
– Strategically placed in the forefoot outsole, this rubber piece varies in
degrees of support to correspond with gender and weight categories, providing
– This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica,
resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more
environmentally friendly composition.
Engineered Stable Pod Configuration
– Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient,
balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and
– Upper technology featuring superior microfiber construction to provide weather
protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn’t sacrifice
breathability, durability, or comfort.
Adjustable Saddle Construction
Synthetic Overlay Materials