The fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual everyday walker? What's not addictive about that? The new Brooks Addiction Walker V-Strap Shoe for women now comes with first-feel MoGo midsole cushioning, a more supple full-grain leather upper, strong support, and reliable slip resistant outsole. This shoe provides sturdy support mile after mile by supporting low arches and keeping pronation under control.
It’s just like the lace-up version, but with the convenience of hook-and-loop straps to get you out the door in a flash.
- HydroFlow® - Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot enhance midsole cushioning—attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort.
- MoGo - Brooks’ breakthrough midsole compound provides a soft cushy first feel that lasts—without sacrificing stability. In-house and accredited third-party testing showed that in comparison with Substance 257, MoGo offers a 40% increase in cushioning, 22% more energy return, and 33% less fatigue.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) - Brooks dual-density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- S-257 Cushsole - Durable, energy-efficient midsole compound utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Green - This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum motion control and flexibility.
- Full Grain Leather
- Slip-resistant Outsole (ASTM F 489-96)
- Hook and Loop Closure System
- Weight: 11.9 oz.