The fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual everyday walker? What’s not addictive about that? The new Brooks Addiction™ Walker Shoe for men now comes with durable, energy-returning MoGo midsole cushioning, a more supple full-grain leather upper, strong support, and reliable slip-resistant outsole. This shoe provides sturdy support mile after mile by supporting low arches and keeping pronation under control.
- HydroFlow® - Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot enhance midsole cushioning—attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort.
- MoGo - Brooks’ breakthrough midsole compound provides a soft cushy first feel that lasts—without sacrificing stability. In-house and accredited third-party testing showed that in comparison with Substance 257, MoGo offers a 40% increase in cushioning, 22% more energy return, and 33% less fatigue.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) - Brooks dual-density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- S-257 Cushsole - Durable, energy-efficient midsole compound utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- HPR Green - This durable and long-wearing outsole compound is made with dispersed silica, resulting in premium wet-dry traction for excellent skid-resistance and a more environmentally friendly composition.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration - Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum motion control and flexibility.
- Full Grain Leather
- Slip-resistant Outsole (ASTM F 489-96)
- Weight: 14.0 oz.