for the Brooks Women’s Addiction 8 are sure to arise, thanks to the soft yet
long lasting cushioning of MoGo. The shoe’s wide Linear Platform provides sturdy
support mile after mile. By supporting low arches and keeping pronation under
control, it qualifies as a healthy habit.
- Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot enhance midsole
cushioning—attenuating shock with industry-leading dampening and comfort bio.
- Brooks’s new midsole compound provides a soft cushy first feel that
lasts—without sacrificing stability. In-house and accredited third-party testing
showed that in comparison with Substance 257, MoGo offers a 40% increase in
cushioning, 22% more energy return, and 33% less fatigue.
- Midsole/outsole compound works in conjunction with HydroFlow and S-257 to
progressively dampen the forces of energy that occur during the contact phase.
Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB)
– Brooks’s dual density post is biomechanically engineered to allow for
progressive pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the
midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
Cushsole - Durable, energy-efficient midsole compound utilized as an
insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears
Stable POD Configuration
- Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot up in an
efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum
stability and responsiveness.
– 10.7 oz (Size 6.5)
otherwise noted in the "Size_Color" drop down menu, all sizes are in U.S.
sizing. Also, unless otherwise noted, men's sizes are in standard "D" width and
women's sizes are in standard "B" width.